Kiwi.com is a leading travel tech company headquartered in the Czech Republic with ten years of expertise in the niche and a mission to improve travel. The company powers over two billion flight checks per day and is one of the fastest-growing tech businesses in Central Europe.
Kiwi.com’s pioneering algorithm allows for virtual interlining, a technology that combines flights from over 800 airlines including those that don’t usually coordinate. With virtual interlining, users can also find trains, buses, ferries, and taxis to organize the perfect trip.
The company also provides the Kiwi.com Guarantee to protect customers from missed flights in case of delays, changes, or cancellations.
Kiwi.com Flights API
If you want to receive flight data from the Kiwi.com database to track statistics or to create your own service or mobile application for flight ticket searches, you can use the API from Kiwi.com.
More specifically, with Kiwi.com’s Flights API, you can search locations by query, radius, airport code (IATA or ISO3166), hashtags, and other parameters. Moreover, with the API from Kiwi.com, you can receive information about popular destinations, determine the cost of flight tickets by the city or by date, and also to sort the search results by cities.
Here are the main advantages of implementing Kiwi.com’s Flights API solution on your travel blog:
- Due to the substantial number of request types, you can create various apps for your business.
- Simple API documentation will help developers to understand how APIs work and allow them to fine-tune your apps.
- Should any questions arise, the support team will be happy to answer them.
- You can earn a 3% partner reward by promoting Kiwi.com’s services on your website. You can join the Kiwi.com program in your personal account on Travelpayouts.
How to Access the Kiwi.com Flights API
Kiwi.com’s Flights API is available via the Travelpayouts partnership platform. Before you start working with Kiwi.com API, you need to register for the Travelpayouts platform, join the Kiwi.com program, and send a request to our support team to gain access to the API from Kiwi.com.
How to Earn More on Flights with a Travel Blog
Integrating an API is a great way to gain access to real-time flight data and display relevant and reliable information on your website. However, this solution alone isn’t enough to allow you to make money with your travel blog, so you need to consider monetization methods. For example, you can monetize your projects pages on social networks. They cannot integrate APIs, but can become a source of income through the other partnership tools that affiliate programs offer. Usually, these tools include partner links, widgets, and banners. You can promote flight tickets, hotels, car rentals, and other travel services in order to earn commissions for each booking made through their affiliate link.
Here are some of the main advantages of monetizing your blog with affiliate programs:
- No investments are required to start. If you already have a blog, simply add affiliate links to your content and start driving traffic. Otherwise, there are many free website builders that can help you start a travel blog without additional investments.
- Low risk and low ongoing costs. With affiliate marketing, you don’t need to start a new production line or risk your investments in any other way. You can always switch between affiliate programs if your current program doesn’t resonate with your audience, etc.
- Unlimited earnings. Affiliate marketing is performance-based, so the more bookings you entice users to make, the more you’ll earn. Thus, affiliate marketing is beneficial to both the brand and the affiliate.
How do you choose the right affiliate marketing program? Take into account your project’s niche, your audience’s preferences, types of traffic, and the content that you produce. If you decide to use Kiwi.com’s partner tools, check out the brand’s partner program, which allows you to earn 3% on each sale of flight tickets. However, if you want to earn more, try the WayAway partner program via the Travelpayouts digital partnership platform. The program offers an innovative search, which helps travelers save and reclaim money for travel.
WayAway is a travel aggregator for flights and other travel services that allows users to book trips at the best rates and earn up to 10% cashback with real money on their bookings with the WayAway Plus membership plan. Created by Travelpayouts’ experts, WayAway is the culmination of the company’s ten years of expertise and aims to improve and simplify international travel.
The brand also offers a wide range of affiliate tools from a flight search form to a schedule widget to a calendar widget, and more! All tools are available in English and Spanish.
Join the program in your personal account at Travelpayouts, place affiliate links and tools on your website or blog, and start receiving commissions for each sale made through your link. The program is free to join and there is no pre-approval process.
In contrast to the 3% commission that affiliates can earn with Kiwi.com, the WayAway partner program provides 50% revenue share and pays out $10 for each sale of the WayAway Plus membership plan. Both programs provide a 30 day cookie lifetime, but with WayAway you can also take advantage of a 180-day cookie lifetime for each user that downloads the app.
If you join the WayAway partner program before October 31, 2022, you can work with it on special terms for 12 months:
- Any WayAway Plus purchases will be attributed to you for a period of 180 days.
- For 180 days, you’ll receive up to 50% revenue share for all orders made by WayAway Plus users that purchased this membership plan based on your recommendation.
per sale of WayAway Plus