Delta Air Lines is the world’s second largest airline by number of scheduled passengers carried, fleet size, and revenue of passenger-kilometers. Delta Airlines is also one of the largest airlines in the United States with over 5,400 flights daily that serve over 1,000 destinations across 60 countries on six continents.
Delta Airlines aims to connect people to their travel opportunities and help them discover more wonderful destinations on Earth, as well as protect the environment by lowering carbon footprint during its flights.
On the Delta Airlines website, users can consult the Travel Planning Centre to discover open destinations with the Delta Discover Map, check travel requirements for their trips with Delta FlyReady, improve their experience at the airport and onboard with useful tips, and more.
To enhance users’ travel experience, Delta Airlines is now offering its passengers access to a curated selection of educational content with MasterClass, an online platform with hundreds of video tutorials from niche experts. As a result, passengers can complete an entire class during a single flight. Delta Airlines also partners with Spotify to allow customers to listen to music onboard. Another partner of Delta is Peloton, offering unique classes on stretching and meditation to make each flight more comfortable.
Advantages of Delta for Customers
- Access to the world’s second-largest airline with flights to over 1,000 destinations across six continents
- Ability to enjoy safe trips thanks to real-time information about travel restrictions around the world on the Delta Airlines website
- An opportunity to earn points for flights and everyday purchases with the SkyMiles program by Delta Airlines
- Never suffer through boring flights thanks to the access to educational content, music, and classes on stretching/meditation
Can You Earn on Flights Tickets With Delta Air Lines?
It is difficult to imagine earning in the travel niche without joining an airline affiliate program, as flight tickets are an essential part of tourist consumption. But to our knowledge, there is no affiliate program with Delta Air Lines.
How to Earn on Flight Tickets: Alternatives Affiliate Programs
However, there are several ways to make money on airline tickets:
- You can combine offers from different airlines and other travel affiliate programs that include flights.
- You can earn with affiliate programs from flight aggregators, such as WayAway.
WayAway is a flight aggregator that provides users with the best rates on flight tickets and other travel deals. Developed by Travelpayouts’ experts, WayAway is the culmination of the team’s 10 years of experience in the travel industry. The aggregator features an innovative search that compares the airfares of all major airlines in the United States and around the world to find tickets for every taste and budget.
However, what makes WayAway stand out in the niche is that it allows users to earn up to 10% cashback on their bookings of flight tickets, hotels, car rentals, and other services with the WayAway Plus membership program. This program sends actual cash (not points or miles) to users’ PayPal accounts.
WayAway Affiliate Program
With the WayAway affiliate program, affiliates can earn up to 50% revenue share and $10 for each WayAway Plus membership plan sold through their link. The cookie lifetime is 30 days.
Here are the primary advantages of the WayAway partner program:
- Price: The program offers the highest affiliate commissions among all other brands in the travel niche.
- Technology: Access to detailed income statistics, an easy-to-navigate dashboard, and quick/simple money withdrawal.
- Scalability: Partner with a rising brand with two sources of income (airline tickets and the WayAway Plus membership) to maximize your earning potential.
- Tools: Get easy-to-use and easy-to-integrate affiliate tools, including links, banners, and widgets, which are available in English and Spanish!
- Support: Have experts on standby to answer any questions and provide instructions on how to use affiliate tools.
- Content: Get invaluable information and tips on how to work with the flights niche and affiliate marketing in general from Travelpayouts experts.
If you join the WayAway partner program before October 31, 2022, you can work with the platform on the following special terms for 12 months:
- Any WayAway Plus purchases will be attributed to you for a period of 180 days.
- For 180 days, you’ll receive up to 50% revenue share for all orders made by WayAway Plus users that purchased this membership plan based on your recommendation.
per sale of WayAway Plus